Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE: ??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Shuning- maybe you missed my final statement. I want to hear from someone else besides the three people in this thread pushing for this that they would be interested. We all know that you're interested, and we all know that you think that dozens of people will show up, but nothing more than you saying that it'll happen has proved those facts.

shuning Wrote:There isnt many of them now, but their numbers will grow once we change the woe time. and even the heRO population

Even you admit that there aren't the numbers. I don't agree with the theory of, 'if you build it, they will come'. You say that for this to happen we're going to have to change the WoE times, as well as the entire HeRO population.

If that's what we're allowed to stipulate debates on, I think all castles should be open right now and each given thier own time slots throughout the week. This would mean that WoE would be activated roughly every 8 hours seeing as there are 20 castles and 268 hours in a week. The only thing that we would have to change is the entire HeRO population for this to include an active WoE setting where the castles are actually challenged instead of two people walking in and taking the castle because no one cares anymore.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2010 05:59 PM by Adrillf.)
10-28-2010 05:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian - Adrillf - 10-28-2010 05:56 PM