Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian
shuning Offline

RE:????Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Adrillf Wrote:Even you admit that there aren't the numbers. I don't agree with the theory of, 'if you build it, they will come'. You say that for this to happen we're going to have to change the WoE times, as well as the entire HeRO population.
this is the same theory as economics... invest(spend) more get more. the problem is how long is it gona take for this investment to take effect. in my case i think this is a long term investment.??And three of us? well how many USA/CAD players r in this sever but only how many of them r active on the forums? this ratio is even bigger for asain/EU since their background language is not English.

Adrillf Wrote:If that's what we're allowed to stipulate debates on, I think all castles should be open right now and each given thier own time slots throughout the week. This would mean that WoE would be activated roughly every 8 hours seeing as there are 20 castles and 268 hours in a week. The only thing that we would have to change is the entire HeRO population for this to include an active WoE setting where the castles are actually challenged instead of two people walking in and taking the castle because no one cares anymore.
that's exaggerating.... i understand this might happen if we open too many castles, but my old suggesting is nothing like this. and i still support it.

Shuning Wrote:put it this way. there is 24 hrs in a day. and 3 major timezones in the world. why cant we have 3 woes each woe with 1 or 2 castles open (up to the GMs to decide how many castles to open, or we can open 2 during the USA/CAD woe since they got more ppl and 1 castle for the other woes.) and 8 hrs apart in time difference? This way im sure most of the timezone would be able to participate in 2 woes or AT LEAST 1.... so everyone can be happy?

IGN
Hercules- lvl 95 ME HP [AFK]
Saint Shuning - lvl 95 TU Priest
Shuning - lvl 94 ME HP [Behemoth] Banned
Lord Shuning - lvl 81 Knight [Elixir] Banned

Sing to the Motherland, home of the free,
Bulwark of peoples in brotherhood strong.
O Party of Lenin, the strength of the people,
To Communism's triumph lead us on!

Long Live the Revolution

[Image: userbar739104.gif]
10-28-2010 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:????Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian - shuning - 10-28-2010 10:28 PM