Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

well here's a go...(dont expect anything I aint no story teller just bored)

Swift was born in the small town of Izlude, Izlude at the time was well known for its swordmen spread around the world, from Crusaders to Paladins and Knights to Lord Knights. Swift could only dream that he could become a famous Lord Knight, for the family he came from was poor. One day Swifts' mother and father where accused of theft, the claim had come from a powerful Knight by the name of Akaros, they where hanged on the spot, in front of his very eyes. He was now an Orphan. As Swift grew he began to distance himself away from the swordmen, he no longer believed in Justice nor Rightousness for he had seen how the poor had suffered, his heart grew cold, he had became a theif. He promised he would get his revenge one day. As an orphan theif he traveled many cities looking for a way to achieve power until he ended up in Prontera, a Capital city. It was beautiful, it had reminded him of when he was a child longing to be a swordman, he had soon realized why he'd walk there, he had heard of recent homicides. He wanted to find this murderer and learn his art. He wanted revenge.

After searching through allies and dead ends Swift was caught with the killer, before he could realize what happened the killer had already sneaked his sharp blade of his katar to his throat. The killer said "any last wishes?" in a raspy voice, as soon as he had realized what was going on, Swift replied, "I want to be you." The Assassin grinned, "your training has already begun."

His trainer was an Assassin nick-named "SilentAssassin" he was one of the best, trained in every art, from Cloaking to Hiding, to special Sonic Blows and more. Swift was now an assassin, but he had felt the power he achieved was not good enough, his master told him, he could go no futher. But Swift didnt believe that, he knew that he could be better, he felt there was more. He had already surpassed his master, but he felt there was more to unleash...

-Eh I wrote The rest but I dont feel like posting it cause it suxxorz

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2007 01:22 AM by SwiftStrike.)
07-22-2006 06:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread* - SwiftStrike - 07-22-2006 06:54 AM
Heimdall -Protector of Asgard- - Heimdall - 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM