Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE: Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM

My two bits.

Although a de-carder in theory would be awesome, I've had it on past servers..and what does it cause? People not buying cards as much as they are hoping hoping that they can remove a card from something so that they can put it in something greater later..which they could. Wish as a result, fewer cards are bought, which is a major area of the servers economy.

Also, it makes new players question what they are doing, thinking for the longer term and causing them to not card things because they may want to card them later. Though it does lower the price for cards and that evens things out in that area, it would make it harder to get zeny for other things to put the cards into.

I for one am glad that I don't have to worry about that on this server, and I believe it should remain that way and I'm glad it was removed. Icon_biggrin

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
11-13-2010 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM - Rurouni Kalain - 11-13-2010 03:29 PM