Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ToH: Saturday, November 20th 2010 at 11:00 AM (EST)
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??ToH: Saturday, November 20th 2010 at 11:00 AM (EST)

Rurouni Kalain Wrote:Even though I had on my Bathory Armor I couldn't tank the damage from the Banshee Master and two Banshees before they got me. I mean I was spamming Aloe Leafs which give the same heal as white potions, ha ha. Perhaps I could use some more VIT. Icon_biggrin

You are under critical wound which will reduce your heal by 40% in effectiveness. Bash spam will be more effective than brandish/bowling bash against banshee master because of stun chance, and that 1 vit essentially guarantees you to stun banshee master, so you only tank the 2 slaves. If you got spear boomerang to lure, you can spear in one banshee, kill it off quickly (bash spam again to stun it to do it safely), then move in to bash spam master to death. Then you only tank 1 banshee in the entire process.

Spiral is ill advised since they have no def, and the point of spiral is that it's LK's reliable method to ignore def. Why spiral to ignore their def if there aren't any to begin with~

Whitesmith stuns even more at higher damage, so no questions there needed.

Snipers got massive advantage because banshee master got such a pitiful hit rate that you only need 168 flee to avoid its 3666 normal damage. Bathory nulls her spells, so really sniper got no problem at all, as killing regular banshee is bread and butter by now being their main reason to even attend a nameless party, which seems to be often.

Vanil/Lif's flee are not reduced by mobbing, so creators are equally set for battle tanking the melee damage. To reduce burden on the homun, you can hit a banshee and tank it yourself to spread the damage.

Casters' only way to stun is rybio, which under 3666 + 2666x2 and if your heal are reduced by 40%, it's not feasible for casters to stun them that way. You can only SW yourself and take the 12 hit free-time to web/freeze/SC them all, and make a mad dash for it before they recover for 5 pt.

Sadly, everyone else got a very, very reliable way to kill them all. I totally got nothing with round 5 that's out for blood and it's expected that players better run for 5 or get a 0, but in this case that's only true for casters...

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-21-2010 08:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??ToH: Saturday, November 20th 2010 at 11:00 AM (EST) - Namine - 11-21-2010 08:23 PM