Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions on stats and equips for battle alchemist
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: Suggestions on stats and equips for battle alchemist

are you ok, kittie? You don't spell very well...

Anyway, i have 2 Alchemists. I haven't played both for a while because i'm kinda poor lately due to the supply of whites and other bottled weapons.
Myself(Joko) is a autobolter/int brewer, i have a amistr for defence/tank/emergency mob escape route. My gears have the capability to autospell. Cost a lot of bombs... My main tactic is to run around my parasites, they attack i stay close enough to trigger the autospell. So far i'd leveled to 83 on seals with this method.
Kapak, my vit battle alchemist is currently at level 68. I don't play him much, but my method is i hurt, i tank, my vanil supports with it's licks and bolts. I can always toss a geographer in range to heal me, or i can toss parasites for more support attacks. I also use marine spheres for the burst 9x9 almost 4k damage that totally ignores hide, cloak, or any defence at all. In PvM the explosion won't hurt friendly units. Mammonite, acid terror and bomb, use them carefully and you won't waste them.
Still, better ask a lif master and brewer like seth for more advise.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
01-13-2011 07:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions on stats and equips for battle alchemist - Ngjoko - 01-13-2011 07:16 AM