Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Future has been revealed, and it looks...like adventure. Now..we wait.
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

Threads: 43
RE: The Future has been revealed, and it looks...like adventure. Now..we wait.
I can't tell you how excited this is making me. Bylan lvl 6 also, forgot to say that one..hah..Kraken. Anyway, before of course any of this can even think about happening we need to get Brasilis Dungeon as well as Scaraba Hole first. --- But it's still fun to talk about ^_^

Thank you for saying that Namine, else I may not have looked into things a wee bit more and seen that there is more to Dewata than I first though. I don't quite see how you get to the first lvl of the Dungeon as the RMS maps don't show it..but it's there alright. Seems to be another one of those 'Thor' type locations where the 1st level is harder than the 2nd. Though that is perhaps not so much harder as different though the monsters do seem a bit more boosted...and of course, there is the MvP Leak on lvl 1.

That said, I don't see the "7" MvP's you are talking about, unless you are including Mini Bosses in that.

The MvP's in order of what we are likely to get first are:

Boitata
Queen Scaraba
Kraken
Lost Dragon
Leak

(Yes, Lost Dragon says Mini Boss on RMS but if you hit the Renewal button it is a MvP so I'm willing to count it as that here. Also there is Queen Scaraba in 'Nightmare' mode which is Renewal (as the other is not), but I'm not going to count that one in as they are so similar. Feel free to agree or disagree on these points.)

Mini Boss:
Great Demon Baphomet
King Dramoh
Great Octopus

(Though King Dramoh is like other Mini Bosses like Chimera or something--not that tough so not counting this one as possible MvP material. ^_^ Also the Octopus I believe will be a Mini Boss rather than an MvP)

Interesting to note that Hardrock Mammoth is actually a Mini Boss..what a rip. Poor guy, has to be near extinct and not a MvP. Also Tendrillion, Naght Sieger, and Valkyrie share that fate.

Entweihen Crothen - Also interesting he is just a simple monster in Pre-Renewal RO but in Renewal they at least bumped him up to a Mini Boss.

So by my figuring we are 5 MvP's behind. Depending on how you look at it you could say 4 or 6. Icon_biggrin If you counted Great Demon Baphomet then you could say 7, but Renewal doesn't want to call him that so I'm not either. So I'm going to say 5, but for slightly different reasons than Namine did from the link below that Ptah put there. ^_^ Always good to talk about things that are yet to come I feel..and this fires up my excitement a lot more now that RMS has all these updates.
I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2011, 05:40 AM by Rurouni Kalain.)
02-07-2011, 04:53 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Future has been revealed, and it looks...like adventure. Now..we wait. - by Rurouni Kalain - 02-07-2011, 04:53 AM