Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If any Halo game were free, would you play them for...
Icy Offline
I can use Sight in RL!!!

RE: If any Halo game were free, would you play them for...

Wrong golden eye set the bar for FPS's.

Silly new age gamers =P

And by the way, I am very particular with my games, I tend to choose the least suckiest cuz in my opinion, there are not very many good games out there period. Which is why I still play my sega mastersystem and dreamcast. I tend not to kiss ass because if it was up to me, I wouldn't play any of them, besides maybe call of duty 4. Modern suckfare 2 was filled with fail, hax, exploits, and noobtard'ed weapons. Halo was great in the beginning...than when gaylo 2 came out it all turned sour. Gears...don't get me started on that. Let's not forget the solo games like failout new vegas, which was beatable in a week, counting with the expansion pack, I mean hell they had fallout 3 which was epic, why couldn't they just think outside the box and make it cooler. Only game that in my opinion met standards to me was oblivion. It was detailed, great story, many things to do, u can make different classes that are not the same as your main BK'er. Even though making a brewer in oblivion was pointless, it was interesting how it was set up.

Enough messaging on my cell cuz its 2:30 by me and am willing to discuss in details any comments towards me on here tomorrow.

[Image: h6178ca9b.gif]

Icy- 99/70 HP
Super Icy- 99/99 Super Novice
MSG. Icy- 92/70 Gunslinger
.Icy.- 83/52 champ
:Icy:- 79/50 blacksmith
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2011 03:29 AM by Icy.)
02-13-2011 03:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If any Halo game were free, would you play them for... - Icy - 02-13-2011 03:20 AM