Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion for other way of zenny sink and some
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 50
RE: Suggestion for other way of zenny sink and some
i think it's a swell idea. It's spiraling structure kinda make it seem like the nobility system and a little bit like the fairy auctions in a sense. And the idea of the whole server pooling in together for a brief amount of rate increase or somewhere along the line of global effects are also novel. +1 No1

though if i were to play devil's advocate, perhaps if it was structured into a weekly raffle it would be even more effective.
Example:
weekly raffle, 50k z per ticket.
if pool > = 1m, then rewards are 1 hatter card, 1 glove[1], 1 brooch[1], 10 GBs, and so on...
if pool reaches 10m, then rewards are 1 +10 comp bow[4], 1 +10 katana[4], DCA, jewelry box, and so on...
if > = 25m, then 1 +5 OAB, and so on...
if > = 50m, then ...
if > = 100m, then ...
and so on until 1 b (maybe more, depending on interest)

basically making the TOTAL, not individual (i.e. even the top), rewards worth as much or a bit more than 10m to draw interest -> server economy won't be damaged as it will effectively sink zeny whereas the abundance of equips won't infuse zeny directly into the economy.

the upward scale would sink zeny exponentially yet with enough range in-between it would make sure the house (HeRO's econ) never lose.

at 50k (maybe 100k?) per ticket, most not-so-active players would probably also be enticed to buy one ticket just for laughs or whatever.

perhaps have 5 (maybe up to 10) prizes up for grabs in each category.

again, nice idea, could be tweaked and should be relatively easy to do (raffle npc is basically already there).

-w-
03-15-2011, 10:33 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion for other way of zenny sink and some - by mahawirasd - 03-15-2011, 10:33 AM