Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's better to burn out than it is to rust.
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Threads: 133
RE: It's better to burn out than it is to rust.
Oh, I'm pretty much already healed.??This is something I thought about as soon as the doctor told me, "Well, it is your appendix, it is inflamed, and it appears to have ruptured some time ago.??We need to get you into the OR immediately."

That was two weeks ago.??I was hoping to play a lot to get the last of RO out of me and spend a lot of time with my RO friends, but I rather spent a lot of time sleeping.??lol

Actually, I'm starting to reconsider leaving at all.??My roommates work out of town during the week, but just came home tonight - a day early.??The first thing they fuckin' do is turn on loud-ass rap music and start downing Jaeger.??I might need RO to keep me sane for a while until I get my own place.

I had completely forgotten that I live with idiots and heRO is one of my safe havens from their idiocy.??Like I said in the OP: Comfort zone.

I don't know.??I'm extremely confused now.??I LOVE quiet, and this loud music is disorienting to me.??>_<
[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
04-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's better to burn out than it is to rust. - by Whispers - 04-06-2011, 11:48 PM