Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead Branch Room
Spuznik Offline
Salamander

RE:??Dead Branch Room

mahawirasd Wrote:alt-m /invite "charname" and alt-z right-click expel inside the room isn't that hard imho Ok

-w-

It still would be easier if you didn't even have to do that, if people re-spawn you have to re-invite them break share, kick them turn share back on and repeat every-time someone re-spawns or logs in. I know its not a huge deal to do, its just a pain and making the system more fluid would make it a more attractive feature.

Seiji Wrote:oh, u meant guildies, who can make different parties depends on their range, can all go in same DB room?
That beats the purpose of Guild Hall btw.

Yes, the guild hall is nice, but it's a pain to use and as fair as I know (I honestly haven't looked at it too much but I will) Its exclusive to the guild holding it. I just thought it would be nice to give smaller guilds a chance, I see a lot of whining about how WoE is boring, if EVERYONE got access to a guild hall type thing, maybe everyone could reap the rewards and smaller guilds who might have some aspirations of WoE might get there before giving up.

I know its not hard to add. (I've actually scripted one before but its probably gone with my old computer at this point.) It makes the script a lot longer but for the most part it isn't that big of a deal as its almost all copy pasting. I don't see it being added anytime soon, I just thought that if someone on the staff wanted to do something and couldn't think of anything, it would be a cool little thing to add.

I've had the idea of suggesting it for a while, but I just hadn't got around to it. I didn't think I would be the ONLY person to think it was a good idea.

You can probably find me in game if I'm on by using @who spuz.

Other then that message me here or something, not sure how often I will check it.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2011 08:41 AM by Spuznik.)
04-17-2011 08:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dead Branch Room - Spuznik - 04-15-2011, 01:19 AM
RE: Dead Branch Room - mahawirasd - 04-15-2011, 09:44 PM
RE:??Dead Branch Room - Spuznik - 04-17-2011 08:37 AM
RE: Dead Branch Room - Seiji - 04-15-2011, 11:18 PM
RE: Dead Branch Room - Matrim Cauthon Jr - 04-17-2011, 06:22 PM
RE: Dead Branch Room - GM-Circe - 04-18-2011, 11:35 AM
RE: Dead Branch Room - Spuznik - 04-18-2011, 09:18 PM
RE: Dead Branch Room - GM-Circe - 04-18-2011, 09:33 PM