Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dance Part of Sign Quest updated or bugged?
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

Threads: 111
RE: Dance Part of Sign Quest updated or bugged?
Players can finish it. Several of the GMs have alone. You have players in here who say they have.
If it were impossible, you'd be seeing these threads everywhere, due to the rewards of the Sign Quest being so popular.

I can see several responses in here alone that tells you information on how to pass it. That information applies no matter whether it comes from a player or a GM. :/

You need to pretty much click once per cell.
You only need to enter the first cell of each square. That's all. You don't need to walk t the center or to the far side. Only the first cell in. That's all.
Do it enough times to memorise the pattern; it's never really had enough time for you to pass it on the first run by only reading the broadcasted instructions.
Don't expect to pass it on the first few times. The length of time it takes to pass is pretty much a direct correlation with how quickly you can memorise the entire pattern wave, and how quickly you can react after stepping on each needed cell.
Speed buffs help, but are not required. I've completed it without speed buffs, and I'm not even have super good ping to the server or any such thing.

It's likely she said that a few players were saying they were unable to complete it. It's the players who are failing it who are saying things; we're not having all the players who have passed us coming to us saying "I passed it!", and the fact that to my knowledge, every GM who has tested it has been able to pass it suggests it's far more than a few rare players who can pass it. (Or that those of us on the GM team are just naturally super skilled and awesome.)

It takes memory work.
It takes practise.
It takes patience.
But it is doable.
Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

05-13-2011, 04:49 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dance Part of Sign Quest updated or bugged? - by GM-Circe - 05-13-2011, 04:49 AM