Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 8: Mystra's decent in the underworld (11th of September 2006)
Former-GM-Mystra Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 96
Chapter 8: Mystra's decent in the underworld (11th of September 2006)
Last night, I was able to trick the heroes of Rune-Midgard to let me embrace the powers of the elements to be able to rule the Underworld.

With the party I had made, I warped everyone (hey, come on, I was still a pretty good Arch mage after all) in the dark passage that leads to the mighty locked gate of the netherworld. Of course, the dead do not make it easy for the living to enter, such is why they placed a mighty guard defending it.

Nevertheless, a few moons before, I tracked down in ancient scrolls a way to defeat this enemy and in the same time, duplicate my powers. It considered of releasing a mighty staff imbued with the elements of Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Undead and Holy and be drenched of those powers as the catalyst was destroyed.

It was pretty simple, those pitiful humans where easy to convince. When they realized their powers where no match for the guardian, I tricked them into helping me.

The staff was locked up in a statue high up in the creepy Thanatos Tower where no normal human can ascend to (level 10).

The element of Water was imbued in the altar deep down in Bylan Island.

The element of Fire was imbued in the altar secretly hidden in Magma Dungeon.

The element of Earth was imbued in the altar protected by Mother Earth in one of Comodo's beach dungeon.

The element of Wind was imbued in the altar high up in Gonryun Dungeon.

The element of the Undead was imbued in the altar heavily guarded in Niflheim.

Alas, the element of Holy was imbued in the altar of the joyful Christmas Dungeon.

After all the tasks completed, only one last and decisive step was left to be made. I could not alone use this power by myself, I needed the acknowledgment of 5 champions, and these fools where stupid enough to let me use it! With this new strength, I was able to annihilate the Guardian and conquer the Underworld on my own while the heroes of Rune-Midgard where able to only look at me in despair after realizing what they had done!

Muahahaha, you fools! The world shall fall in the name of Erebos!
~ RMS ~ Top 100 ~ Top 200 ~ Vote Daily!!
[Image: Mystrad.jpg]
~ Support Tickets ~
09-12-2006, 09:32 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter 8: Mystra's decent in the underworld (11th of September 2006) - by GM-Mystra - 09-12-2006, 09:32 AM