Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

A young boy with light blue hair, almost as light as snow looked up to see into the curious eyes of a young thief. The boy gave her a gentle smile as he held out his hand as a hint for the thief to claim back what she took from him. With busted expression the thief had no choice but to reveal the small broken pinwheel she took from the clown. The clown stood up, and patted the girl on her head. As he turned his back on her, he reached for his mandolin from his back and slowly stroke the strings.

He started to play a slow melody as one from an old fairy tail. The thief sat down and observed the boy who's voice was as beautiful as his face til he opened his mount to sing the words;

"Now this is the story~
Of one young girl~
Who ran away from her parents house
Not older then 13 she was at that day
When the demons showed up from her past~

Hiding in a small archer village~
She was up for a difficult task
Change her identity for a more greater cost~
Never able to let down her guard

As she let her heart guide through the arrows she shot~
She eventually got shot by the arrow or love
As one became two
The adventures only became more of a must~

New fields, new friends, new jobs~
Even after a while a commitment trough rings
As she never thought she could be more happier in her life~
She once again got chased by her past

But after all she did no longer stood alone~
Yet she could not finish what bothered her for her own
She choose to flee with her love~
To once again, regain the happiness she once had in her heart"

As the clown finished the melody, he turned his face back to the thief. He looked her in the eyes with the same kindness as he had before and told her; "I'm sorry, you can not have this". As he held the tiny broken pinwheel between his thumb and finger and looked at it as it was something dear to him. "This is something precious, its a part from a friend." The thief looked at him with questioning eyes, and as he saw the look on her face he began to talk once more; "Do not worry, she is dead nor is she a memory. She is as i sang in my song, she is just looking for the happiness she once had in her heart".

And before the thief knew it, the clown was gone form her sight. All that was left of him was a small melody and the beautiful voice slowly disappearing into the borders of the desert. She knew that day, she would never forget the boy nor his song.

(First time i actually wrote a 'background'/role play story, be gentle on me please ;-; )

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
05-18-2011 01:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Heimdall -Protector of Asgard- - Heimdall - 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread* - Kittie - 05-18-2011 01:52 PM