Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
CapitalVoii Away
Manny Pacquiao FTW

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

Okay this is my first post of my character's Backstory. I'm really a beginner so please be gentle on me. Here goes.

Ray Voii is known as the most notorious sniper in Prontera. It is said that when you look at him in the face he looks like a guy who was hanged and has come back from the dead to cause all kinds of problems.??He takes up an item called Pill(Item ID# 14523), which is a very addictive drug that causes one to go crazy and later on not realize he did stupid things. The price on his head recently went up to 50 Royal Bullions as announced by King Tristan III.

He was the former leader of the guild called Away From the Keyboard (AFK) whose primary objectives were to sit in town doing nothing. When he?s high on drugs, he sneaks into the PVP arena and massacre everyone ruthlessly. When boredom strikes him, he makes his falcon eat weed which is also called as the deadly noxious herb and let it fly high above the Castle of Prontera and drop ton loads of poop as an insult to the King.

One day, he decided to go to visit his friend named Dave Lizewski since his pills were running low on stocks. Dave Lizewski is a professor who knows how to mix the pill Ray Voii takes up. He usually makes the pills with traditional recipe which has been handed down from the family of who have 5000 years of tradition in pharmacy. His researches on medical herbs were really famous throughout the land. Dave is the owner of the illegal drug store right around the corner of Prontera Street and Prontera Street 2 named ?I don?t sell Illegal Drugs?. To cut things short about Dave Lizewski, he is the mastermind in the selling of illegal drugs.

Ray Voii never knew that his friend Dave was caught in a major operation of the Police Department led by Zerrif. Upon arriving at the house of his friend, a not so pleasant in the eyes view shocked him. The house was all burnt down and ashes from the wood building would fly away if the wind blows it. Ray Voii immediately knew that Zerrif used his friend Dave to get back at him because of the crimes he committed.

Zerrif, a Gunslinger, was known to be a genius and has an IQ of 999 according to Rasputin Gregory of the Alchemist?s Guild. It is also said that he was the only one who had passed the 1st to 6.22nd Intellect Revolution Quest.??Ray Voii knew that things are not going to be the same now. One thing that he sure does know is that he needs to save his friend, Dave, and pay Zerrif 100 times more suffering.
To be continued...

B>Stems,Fabrics,WSS,Blue Herbs. Look for Voii on main.

IGN:
Havaianas 9x Creator *KoJ
Quandary- 9x Sniper *KoJ
Bad Voii-9x Champion *Guildless
RIP-Everleigh Ray-9x BS *Guildless
RIP-Ray Everleigh- 9x Wiz  *Tea Time
RIP-Voii-9x SG *Guildless
RIP-Anemic- 9x Hunter *No Time for Tea
RIP-Ray Voii- 99 Sniper *KoJ
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2011 06:21 PM by CapitalVoii.)
05-22-2011 06:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Heimdall -Protector of Asgard- - Heimdall - 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread* - CapitalVoii - 05-22-2011 06:17 PM