Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a clear rule(s) about spamming music or dance please
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:????Make a clear rule(s) about spamming music or dance please

Shikari Wrote:
The Legendary Joe Wrote:Technically, forging is a passive skill, you have to use an item??to even get the forging windows to pop up. And I don't think anything (aside from disabling items in town (which IMO would be overkill)) would stop a forger from forging in town aside from the fact priests can't bless or gloria.

Actually Fireworks could be used to annoy. Why not ban them? Or Rubber bands! Someone call the CIA! Joe has many weapons of Mass annoyance!

You missed one.

Also you're the one who just said to ban skills in town lol. Also theres a reason some people choose to not hang out in prontera, which as a side note is NOT the ONLY town in the game.
I didn't think I was being serious. I know the popular opinion goes against it and I know banning skills in towns would hurt some peoples gaming experiences, namely that they can't buff at the healer or use warp portals in towns anymore.

And at the very beginning I said I didn't see how song spamming hurt or hindered people's game play experiences, and I sorta took it from there.
06-15-2011 08:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:????Make a clear rule(s) about spamming music or dance please - The Legendary Joe - 06-15-2011 08:19 PM