Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
woe reductions and damage hider for ToH pvp
Aevyn Offline

Threads: 13
RE: woe reductions and damage hider for ToH pvp
Competitive has nothing to do with WOE reductions being in place.??The iRO Championships run PVP rules.??WOE and PVP are very different.??A WOE build is -not- a PVP build.??I'm not necessarily against WOE rules in TOH, but I don't think you can use the fact that it's "competitive" as an argument for using the WOE mechanics.

While the WOE mechanics push down the damage a bit, this probably hurts "low damage" classes way more than it hurts Biochemists/Assassin Crosses/Champions etc.

I don't think you can hide the damage without running full WOE rules, but if you could, is this really more competitive than seeing the numbers???For example, switching between Ghost/Unfrozen is a big mind game no matter if you see numbers or not.??Sure, you can attack once and see which armor is on in -that instant-, but does that help your second attack???You could guess/assume things... because who is to say your opponent didn't choose to run a certain armor to trick you into doing something?
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2011, 03:26 PM by Aevyn.)
09-19-2011, 03:24 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: woe reductions and damage hider for ToH pvp - by Aevyn - 09-19-2011, 03:24 PM