Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*RolePlaying Character Background Thread*
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread*

*Ahem* WEll, I happen to be doing an English story based off of RO, but should I base it off of heRO, or the normal one... Hmm.... Any ideas? Laugh

..Otherwise, let me dig out the teaser I did up... *Opens the convo from skype...*

Three siblings across the land, brought together under the request of the King to visit the cities of Midguard to make sure everything is okay. Seems simple enough, does it not? Yet, in a land under siege by the Humans, nothing seems so possible. Communication has been cut off, so the King does not know how the other cities are faring, if they are being attacked or not. So, she asked her spymaster to tell the temporary leader of the Morikage (Forestshadow) Clan that she needs help. A kitsune with two young children named Saya is asked to go to the Rune Midguard to help the queen and visit her siblings, a High Wizard living in Geffen, and a Ranger living in Payon. How will the trio fare when put up against the most destructive force the land has seen?

Thumbs up to those who can guess the 'clan' reference~

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
10-08-2011 10:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Heimdall -Protector of Asgard- - Heimdall - 07-24-2006, 11:37 AM
RE: *RolePlaying Character Background Thread* - Summerstream - 10-08-2011 10:52 AM