Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
bringing back the good cards to OCA
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE:??bringing back the good cards to OCA

Landon Wrote:Adrillf must have missed the boat when it comes to joining DoE for free gear because he still uses observation wings in woe.

I also don't use c.whites, blues, foods, or for the most parts gems.

Totally missed the item consumption boat as well on my HW.

I also don't wear any reductions on my HW either (I'm too lazy to move my shield, armor, f.beret, garment, and knife) from my prof to my HW. I don't even wear top tier dex gear either. However, for the most part, even with all of those negatives going up against me, I'm still able to be annoying in WoE and slow people down, and that's all I'm trying for.

As for the debate about good cards and earning cards and gears from people that retire, those of you who have these items have yet to answer my question; were you there when the card dropped for you or did you inherit it? The majority of the people out there did not farm or earn their gears, but instead inherited them. This is one of the reasons why I created "Adrillf's Quiting Service"
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthrea...003&page=1
I was tired of people inheriting items and gears that they did not earn. There was also the notion that people kept on quitting and just showing up again that annoyed me, but this idea of heirloom items annoys me.

Back on topic- OCA's are the way they are, and the GM's have decided to keep it that way. Sorry you weren't around when the OCA's gave out different cards, but it has been changed and they're not going to change it back. The cards still exist, so you have a few options:
1- go farm it
2- inherit them from a person who quits
3- keep on complaining (this will not evoke the same final response as solutions 1 or 2 but does lead to some good internet humor at your cost)
10-17-2011 12:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??bringing back the good cards to OCA - Adrillf - 10-17-2011 12:21 PM