Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet a friend, lose an enemy! [Event]
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
RE: Meet a friend, lose an enemy! [Event]
hmm, for the most part,??people who converse with me are people who like (what I think are) my witty, sacrastic?and??snyde comments on main. There may be 1 or 2 people who may like or hate the way my character looks and we do small talk.

But I don't log in to the game to chat. I log in to play. Most conversations outside of main/party/guild do not last. There are those few that catch me off guard and keep me around, but I'm generally rushing off to do my next thing because simply sitting around and talking is boring to me, and??tends to make me log out faster, not to say I won't post a wall of text when the situation arises. =/

Some times when I'm bored, I do take time out of my busy busy-ness to help out??random people??(whom I've never met) out with stuff, and I do make friends that way. The other half are either guildies whom I comment on in G-Chat, or party members who contact me because they think "Hey! That player is somewhat competent at what he/she/it does! Imma friend him so I can party him/her/it at a later time/date!"

I love the fact I'm not a Zubat or Ratatta!

I do think this event is a good Idea, but I don't think it'd work for me.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2011, 06:43 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meet a friend, lose an enemy! [Event] - by The Legendary Joe - 10-20-2011, 06:36 PM