Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 year relationship breakup FAQ
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

RE: 2 year relationship breakup FAQ

Quote:we all go through that, sometimes its more hard for one person than another but we all go through it, and we have to be able to gather ourselves up and come back from it.
yup, i have to agree with auron.

for one, it is very unfair to say that all women are like that. but trust me on a few things.
1.) love comes from trust and dedication, not spoiling each other or bribery.

2.) if your significant other does not stand by your side when you are in small strive, you can bet they wont be there when the world falls apart.

3.) a break up always hurt, not being able to be with the one you love hurts even more.

4.) love never makes sense.

and, like the image of blind cupid shooting the arrow. love is blind, it misses most of the time. but give it a chance and it might hit the right one. and if it misses, then the arrow will wound your heart.

Quote:I understand you so much... The only girlfriend I ever had left me after 1.5 week to go back with her ex who beat her... Thank you very much for the self-esteem boost...
a friend of mine happened to be just like the girl you mentioned. i never manage to understand it either. she must have been some sort of masochist or have some problem of her own.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
10-04-2006 03:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 year relationship breakup FAQ - Rei Ayanami - 10-04-2006 03:40 AM
RE: 2 year relationship breakup FAQ - Reis - 10-04-2006, 08:01 AM
RE: 2 year relationship breakup FAQ - Reis - 10-04-2006, 10:18 AM
RE: 2 year relationship breakup FAQ - Reis - 10-04-2006, 07:35 PM
RE: 2 year relationship breakup FAQ - Reis - 10-05-2006, 07:57 AM