Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monthly Allegiance Events/Nobility Dungeon
Seiji Offline
I play with fatty

RE: ??Monthly Allegiance Events/Nobility Dungeon

Child of Bodom Wrote:Non aligned players can become aligned in 3 seconds if they want to ToH. Poor people can participate in fairy auction its just unlikely they will be able to buy anything. Quest lvl requires are there so that low end ppl cant just get to high lvls using quests.

Never said i dont like Nobility. Its a great zeny sink but thats what it is, a zeny sink.

As for the last part they ARE picking a select few people. Just because you worked for it doesnt mean you deserve extra credit. People who do nobility weren't doing it so that SOMEDAY in the future they are gonna get noble only events. They did it for the midgear and the joy of being called a Sir "blahblahblah" or even for custom palletes or a Birthday Party.
You are contradicting yourself.

As you said, non-noble players can become noble in i-don't-care-how-long, if they want to become noble and work to become one.

Non-noble can participate in this noble dungeon. It's just that unlikely they will spend zeny/golds on it as you have been.

Noble dungeon requires noble char to open so that people who don't want to spend that much money can't get in. Goodbye free riders!

As for the last part, fairy auction IS picking a select few people who can afford something from it. Because we work for it MEANS that we deserve extra credit. Because you don't work for it MEANS you don't deserve it.

Why do only people with Fairy Letter can get in Fairy Dungeon without paying? Because they already paid for it. If you want to get in this noble dungeon (if it ever happens), go ahead and pay your way through.

[Image: wi8piv.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 07:50 PM by Seiji.)
11-08-2011 07:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ??Monthly Allegiance Events/Nobility Dungeon - Seiji - 11-08-2011 07:48 PM