Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE]
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE]

3 sorta sounds like a spotlight event another server I've played had... certain dungeons and fields??got increased exp on a weekly basis, chosen by forum poll.

4. I don't recall asians making that huge a fuss over it, I thought it was more the Europeans, but??w/e. It's still a decent point. I'm from the US tho.

Any suggestions I have probably wouldn't fit inside the game's peramiters for programming and codings or be purely for the lulz. Like moving platforms and Magic brooms for mages (actually has been sprited for female characters, not so for men) that enable the use of Union for flight.

Outside of more custom stuff like dungeons and monsters and new material in general,??I don't see??anything that's going to make things come out faster. Testing and Development is kinda nice for that tho,??while the people aren't paid for it,??it certainly helps having more than a single person doing all the coding for ALL of the quests and NPC's, getting your headgears to sit right where they were intended instead of floating??near your butt or out in outer space, and make sure everything is nice and balanced before gives GM-Pandora the final go-ahead and implements it into the actual server.

But the problem with T&D is they're still people, and have real lives and can't devote 24/7 to volunteer work (that'd mean they wouldn't get to see the fruit of their labor either, and would probably kill quality).

I forget which GM you gotta PM to join T&D, but I think it'd help make more things to keep people's interest and get them out into the actual server if they had more manpower.

Also, I blame the lack of market on Hill winds and Nameless(F3). Delete those maps from the database immediately!
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2011 01:40 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-28-2011 01:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE] - The Legendary Joe - 11-28-2011 01:36 PM