Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE]
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

RE: Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE]

2. Make V4P able to claim certain low levelled slotted gears (points can be adjusted) so it's more newb friendly.

liked. guard[1] is one of those things. i've never understood why all of the noob slotted shields are .06% or card drop rate. that's just QQ, since they're not even that amazingly great (unlike the useful cards that drop near/at the same rate when hunting these)

3. Custom bonuses in exp for hunting in non-popular places (eg GH) to encourage a wider variety of parties.

the idea behind it is nice, but people don't really party in GH unless it's a group of friends on low level chars or something xD
parties don't happen in certain places for a reason. most of the time soloing maps is more exp than partying, and less of a hassle too. however, Race Genocide Mission of the Week would be pretty boss. buff the exp or drop rate or both (not applying to mvps if you like). i've seen other servers do this :O

though, buffing up turtle dun's exp would be cool *3* i want to try parties there instead of ice dun.

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
11-28-2011 07:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestions to increase playerbase [EVERYONE] - Incarn - 11-28-2011 07:26 PM