Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition regarding Private DB room wipe
Lena Away
No one

Threads: 19
RE: Petition regarding Private DB room wipe
Marilee Wrote:If few people kill Piamette from the bloody branches, why not remove them?

If anything, implement a clock that wipes a room of any living monster if the room is vacant for over 15 minutes or whatever amount of time so money isn't wasted or time.

Which one are we signing for? The removal of Piamette from BB's or a timer? Either or, I disagree to both. BB's are made to spawn MvP's, sometimes you get easy ones, and sometimes you don't. If you can't handle the MVP you spawned, you ask on main for someone to kill it. In my mind at least, it's the same process you'd go through if you were using a Hylozoist card and you got a monster you couldn't handle. And if you're really that terrified of the big bad MVP's, you shouldn't be breaking BB's in the first place :/
Yes, it can be an annoyance renting and paying for a room to find out there's a Piamette in there, but she's really not that big of a pain to deal with :/ See it as a free mvp left behind for you to take advantage of ! :D

Marilee Wrote:the idea of it is for the party leader to be able to use the cleaner. If a person gets a room and see a mvp that they actually want to kill, then more power to them. This is for the sake of convince. Not to mention its discouraging to want to break some bbs or dbs in a private room away from the public and its full of pias. If you would kindly take the time to click the link addressed to the other thread I have regarding this, you would understand why this petition is made.

According to your link you're asking Pia's to be removed and a timer to be made to wipe everything in the room, not once did I see anything discerning how it'd work lol.

The thought behind your idea of a "Clear All" option is somewhat valid, but having it implemented would require a vast amount of restrictions to make sure it won't be abused. For example, I go in with a few guildies, crack a BB and Cthulhu decides to pay me a visit. I'd then use my powers as the party leader to clear my room, if given that option, or wait 15~30 mins until I have the option to flush the angry sap back under the sea. And for a party leader to decide if they want to keep or kill the MVP leftover in the room leaves an opportunity for abuse. I don't think there should be an option for it honestly. You either clean the room when you buy it, or you accept whatever is left in it. That way, if this idea ever is implemented, I won't see a petition thread for it's removal within a matter of weeks =P

Why so much hate for Pia? I enjoy watching lolis get their faces smashed in :D
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2011, 03:31 AM by Lena.)
12-16-2011, 02:19 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition regarding Private DB room wipe - by Lena - 12-16-2011, 02:19 AM