Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition regarding Private DB room wipe
Marilee Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Petition regarding Private DB room wipe
@Lala - Not everyone has the know how to kill many of the mvps including the annoyance of the pia. I took your advice, tried it that way, even had a bragi in town to give me the cast needed, using any strong weapon and a morph set. With the pia's assump, my base asura (which I proc around 95k on other mvps) pia's assump narrowed it down to 25k, then the healing from her friends behinds thus defeating the purpose. In my despair oh how I wished I could pay a NPC a mil to have her removed from sight.

@Circe - I understand a price for the wipe was undetermined but I was getting to the details of what the idea has in store and was going to let the GM staff be creative with the costs.

@Lena - While creating a debate for such a thing I was giving two ideas, one to remove the pia from BBs, but then realized it would be selfish so I more or less questioned the existence, thus learning that some people don't really mind her. The idea of the NPC is to clean the map of any unwants. Granted it's the player's responsibility to clean up their mess, but really, how many trolls does HeRO harbor?

Somehow my precious petition thread feels like a meeting at town hall. T_T
Assassin Cross 99/68
Sniper 99/69
Scholar 98/69
Champion 95/62
High Priest 91/61
Lord Knight 91/59
Biochemist 91/58
Mastersmith 86/56

12-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread