Poll: January 2012 ToH
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monster was too easy
8.00%
4 8.00%
Monster was balanced
24.00%
12 24.00%
Monster was too hard
4.00%
2 4.00%
Item was too easy
0%
0 0%
Item was balanced
12.00%
6 12.00%
Item was too hard
18.00%
9 18.00%
Trivia was too easy
2.00%
1 2.00%
Trivia was balanced
28.00%
14 28.00%
Trivia was too hard
4.00%
2 4.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

Threads: 27
RE:??January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread
GM-Forge Wrote:Yes, the timer attaches to the person who starts the wave. So if Circe started it, the timer would attach to Circe. If I started it, it would attach to me. That is what a player based timer is. That is why, when Glyph DC'd, the ToH Monster Trial broke. Is that clear enough?

again.. lemme say it in clearer way. is glyph idiot enough not to realize that there's a very high chance and very logical for the timer to be attached to him as the starter of the wave?

GM-Forge Wrote:
Do you know if the script will res people and warp them out of the area when the next wave is started, Shinigami? I know it is possible to do it, as does Circe. Circe did not know at the time that the script did not cover that possibility, but knew that it was possible that it did cover it. Circe also did not know if it would cause more problems related to individual participants ToH scores if the players were manually res'd and removed from the lanes. Without access to the script, knowing that the people are in there does not help at all. There was no way for them to know that the players would not be res'd and warped out of the lanes when the next wave was started, except by starting the next wave. So yes, it is covered in EVERYTHING they have access to. No access to the script means no access to the knowledge of what would happen to those people.

ok i got no idea about that. but, did the GM know that they could make a blank wave? blank wave as is they ask the next player not to enter the warp, and GM entering each warp to check the post DC situation?
did they do that? or is it ever crossed in their minds?
it's a much better decision than such a thing as "let's just continue and hopes everything will be alright"

and for glyph
i never host ToH, but from your way of hosting, i guess u dont have enough experience to be a host. and whenver u made a mistake, u never apologize. most of the time when u screwed up, panda will be the one who fix your problem

GM-Pandora Wrote:Be helpful toward others (both GMs and players).

Be humble and selfless, this is not a "power" position to rule others, GMs are there to help the players.

Be ready to receive PMs with whine, annoying questions, suggestions, lots of rants and other comments, some of that can be bothersome sometimes but it's part of being a GM.

Patience is definitely a must!

is it remind you about something? people rage because of your way to handle things.
01-29-2012, 11:11 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread - by Shinigami l0_0l - 01-29-2012, 11:11 PM