Monster was too hard
Item was too easy
Item was balanced
Item was too hard
Trivia was too easy
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too hard
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE:??January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

Deimos Wrote:They are not professional Game Master/Moderator, most probably they are not highly trained technical individual with certificate,

Some of us do. Others of us have some coding or scripting in other language bases and used that to learn. Others are completely self taught. Others have none at all.

Apart from the none at all, we all generally take up the server scripting work and coding to get through as much work as we can, and, I guess, so it actually gets done, instead of being passed around over and over in a circle with each GM adding their own personal layout or function preferences, let alone the actual working script. Icon_razz

As Forge mentioned, this particular case had been brought up before, but didn't get changed then. I truly hope it does this time, though I would have preferred preventive measures rather than reactive measures. But c'est la vie.

Anyway, this has gone round and round, and I've outlined the facts and time lines, and I'm afraid my fingers have probably started falling off from the walls of text.

Unless something new and mind breaking comes up, I take the time now to just point back to all our previous posts. Icon_razz
Bottom line is I support Glyph and his decisions and found half the behavior on the day horrible, and hope to never see its kind again.

Killing novices is therapy.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

01-30-2012 08:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread - GM-Circe - 01-30-2012 08:37 AM