Monster was too hard
Item was too easy
Item was balanced
Item was too hard
Trivia was too easy
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too hard
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

RE: January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

GM-Circe Wrote:If there was, nothing else would have been needed. First step of troubleshooting - making sure the problem actually exists.

@namine
yes, DC is unpreventable problem, i ask that question for that statement of circe.
s/he should realize that the DC itself is a problem and it exist.

i just dont know why they move to gamble on autofix without really checking the 2nd wave situation. i dont know if they dont have the abilities to throughly check the situation or they just lazy. but i guess, they can (at least) warp into the combat area on ToH room to check the situation inside, or maybe PMing the player.

if they dont know who's inside, why they didnt take a note when each wave enter the combat arena? those list are important went away quickly in chatlog with/without DC. they should make a note about this somewhere i guess. unless if they didnt think that this list arent important.

and starting the 3rd wave and forbiding the player to enter the warp is a better choice as well. even if they (the host) cant enter the combat area, it's enough to hope for the autofix to works. they didnt forbid the 3rd wave. this is the reason why this problem become such a mess.

and about the lack of knowledge part, it because circe know about the timer attached to player and glyph didnt know. i guess it's important for the host to know this. and they didnt rly know how the autofix works, right? they should know this as a ToH host imo.

about the i want everything perfectly part, i never expect any omnipotent GM. but again, i sense that GM can made a better decision that time, but they didnt rly check the situation throughly and made a gambling decision. i guess they should apologize for this.

that's all
01-30-2012 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread - Shinigami l0_0l - 01-30-2012 10:35 PM