Monster was too hard
Item was too easy
Item was balanced
Item was too hard
Trivia was too easy
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too hard
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

RE: January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

We didn't wake Panda up in the middle of the night.
ToH was at 9PM server time. We'd probably reached 9:30, 10Pm at latest when it started and we left her messages. We left these message on MSN and she saw it when she saw it. No phone calling. No middle of the night.

Glyph was host. I was there as support. Thus, I am part of ToH. When I apologise for delays and the such and try to ease it, I do it on behalf of the team, as does Panda. That means Glyph too. He is part of the team.
If it was the other way, and I was hosting and Glyph there as a tag along, I would have got him to do that while checking out other things too. It's what a second GM at the event should be doing.

Taking more time to look at things would not have removed the possibility of the script having a fix for this automatically on player entrance. Glyph knowing that it was a player timer would not have magically removed the possibility either.
Most of Shinigami's points revolve on already knowing the information that happened. He's arguing from hindsight , which, unfortunately, we did not have at the time, and unfortunately, makes a huge, big fat difference in how things are perceived.

Etcetc.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333

02-01-2012 11:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread - GM-Circe - 02-01-2012 11:36 PM