Monster was too hard
Item was too easy
Item was balanced
Item was too hard
Trivia was too easy
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too hard
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread
Shinigami l0_0l Offline
Lost in Time

RE:??January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread

GM-Circe Wrote:Taking more time to look at things would not have removed the possibility of the script having a fix for this automatically on player entrance. Glyph knowing that it was a player timer would not have magically removed the possibility either.
Most of Shinigami's points revolve on already knowing the information that happened. He's arguing from hindsight , which, unfortunately, we did not have at the time, and unfortunately, makes a huge, big fat difference in how things are perceived.

Etcetc.

there's a possibility that it would fail. why don't u check the situation before making that kind of decision?
why don't u try to minimise if it won't fix the situation?

u're not sure about that. that's why u use the word "possibly". and that's why t need to take more time to analyse the situation.

and i know t apologize for the delay and inconvenience. and i know the dc triggering the problem. but your way to handle it?
i guess u need to apologize for it as well.

when u start a new wave, the player inside will be warped out, right? then how about the living monsters? Will it triggering the kill monsters command? i'm not sure about this. that's why i said its 80% not a hindsight that i know it won't fix the problem.

why i can assume that the kill monster command is not included on the wave start command? because it already included on the 2 min command (which not activated due the dc).

that's why i can assume that the wave 3 would fail. because the wave 2 monsters still alive even if the player warped out.
02-02-2012 01:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??January 2012 ToH Appreciation Thread - Shinigami l0_0l - 02-02-2012 01:33 AM