Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free arts to help me practice =D
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

RE: Free arts to help me practice =D

Baww~ She's adoriable. XD

Just a small couple of critiques hun:

On circe's drawing: The right (our left) eye is a little big compared to the other eye. It should be smaller based on the way she is looking. Also, Circe's hand is misdrawn. It looks like the pinky finger is the same size as her ring finger. It also looks like her ankle was twisted as well.

On Kittie's drawing: Her crossed leg seems a little long. My advice is to move the knee of that leg so it's directly over that of the other. Your knee doesn't come out that far when you cross your legs, trust me Ok

On Joe's: That leg that is hidden behind the leather is awkward. Using the prospect of foreshortening, the knee should be towards us. It's like Hamlet's arm in this picture. Right now it looks like she's trying to lift her leg over something to the side, but think about human movement. Who would lift their leg up to the side to step over something?

On my image: The chest is proportionately too large to me, or maybe I just fail at noticing these things this early in the morning ~.~

Otherwise, it IS a good job thus far Ok Just make sure that you're using references of poses too hun. On dA I'm watching a pose stock group if you want their URL to look at poses and stuff Icon_biggrin

[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
02-02-2012 08:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Free arts to help me practice =D - Draco - 01-19-2012, 11:24 AM