Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
resistance to wind property & wind property attack
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: resistance to wind property & wind property attack

Lau Wrote:Bought a dustiness card recently, thought i'd come in handy for the seemingly endless hw-grind for my ws. Since it's 30% resistance to wind property, I thought it'd give protection against wind monsters, like hws. And that resistance against attacks were, well, against attack Icon_razz

Right now hw does 200~300 dmg on my ws, so with dustiness card it sould be about 140~200 dmg, but they still manage to inflict whole 340 dmg on me:S

Have I missed something?
That's the exact same reason why Orc Zombie card is so useless outside of hatter purposes. It give's 30% resist to undead property.??but since so few monsters actually use undead property attacks, it's meh.??

Dustiness is just another in a series of garment cards that resist elements rather than the Monsters themselves. I'd be really good if you were going up against monsters that spammed property attacks like magic.

Orc Zombie= Undead Property
Marionette= Ghost Property
Isis = Shadow Property
Myst = Poison property
Hode = Earth property
Jakk = Fire property
Marse =??Water Property
Dustiness= Wind Property

I'd mention Raydric/Deviling cards for neutral property, but their Percentages are different from all of the ones I've listed.?? Everything else has 30% elemental resist and has a small flee bonus, whereas Raydric is a flat 20% neutral reduction. Nothing else.

Deviling gives you 50%??Neutral resist, but you take 50% more damage from elemental attacks.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 09:20 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
02-11-2012 06:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: resistance to wind property & wind property attack - The Legendary Joe - 02-11-2012 06:39 PM