Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mining quest suggestion
EvolutionXI Offline
Sniped

Threads: 2
RE:??Mining quest suggestion
Kittie Wrote:I understand that mining and fishing are 2 different things but i personally do not understand why you cannot get DCA's, gift boxes, and treasure boxes from mining since honestly with a bit of imagination you could think of a reason why you could pick those up in mining as well.

Edit: Went through another check up on the wiki and it seems that one is out of date? I don't know but for example 'silver ring' is in the mining list but i've never ever gotten one of those in the time i've been mining here. Fishing list also still says you can use Fish in WoE and OCA is still in the list as well, i don't mind editing it myself if i'm sure which items are still correct and which are not.
You can already get treasure boxes from the advanced mining spot. As for the wiki, it should probably have a "Normal Spot Only" heading too for things like the silver ring (not sure if there are any other normal only ones since I don't actually pay attention to drops much).

Kittie Wrote:I'm not sure if this fact is correct or not but i also read on the wiki that the npc has a 10% chance to turn your rough into a pure ore, however since the test server is down i have no idea how much rough it takes to make a pure one. Went down their myself with the ores i have on the real server and it takes 5 to turn one into a pure. Doing some simple math that means if its really 10% to turn 5 into 1 pure and your really unlucky, that means you'll need 500 roughs to make 10 pure...
Could it perhaps be 10% chance to fail instead? I never even knew it could fail until talking to some other people about it since my first 5 attempts all succeeded. Only my 6th attempt last week failed. It'd be nice if it could be 100% success though, even that could help a lot in making the hat.
05-15-2012, 10:22 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mining quest suggestion - by ~YIN~ - 05-14-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Mining quest suggestion - by EvolutionXI - 05-14-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: Mining quest suggestion - by Kittie - 05-15-2012, 05:03 AM
RE:??Mining quest suggestion - by EvolutionXI - 05-15-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Mining quest suggestion - by Seth~ - 05-15-2012, 10:55 AM
RE: Mining quest suggestion - by GM-Circe - 05-15-2012, 06:14 PM
RE:??Mining quest suggestion - by Weapon - 05-16-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: Mining quest suggestion - by ~YIN~ - 05-16-2012, 05:38 PM