Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One-week old:)
Geeti Offline

One-week old:)

Hi everyone!

/reallifemode on
I'm very pleased to find this awesome server after 3 hours searching on RMS :o... I really like quests and party play, and I find it really nice here!

Heheh who needs job changer NPC? Nice addition of NPCs too, helping the flow of the game without killing the official feeling! Perfect blend!

I really hope the population is healthy though, because depending on the time I log in it can get really2 quiet :o...

When is the busiest time usually?

Oh and I would like to thank you all who answered my questions @main, and helped me doing quests so far!

See you around in game!
/reallifemode off

A short introduction of me:
Call me Geeti, a Morroc native, but had to migrate to Payon due to the destruction of my hometown. I'm sad it happened, but I'm also glad because here I found my passion to be a hunter. I live here with my younger brother, Ji who's an aspiring blacksmith. I guess it's really good for us, heheh I can get him to sell my loots at a higher priceIcon_wink.

During my journey to Einbroch, I dropped by at our capital and decided to join the Light alliance... Hmm I'm not sure what it will make me but I really hope to restore Glast Heim to its original glory (daydreaming I know).

I am now on a journey exploring northern Rune-Midgard with my beloved falcon so I hope to meet you fellow travellers thereIcon_wink
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2012 01:37 PM by Geeti.)
06-29-2012 01:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
One-week old:) - Geeti - 06-29-2012 01:36 PM
RE: One-week old:) - Intern-Rahice - 06-29-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: One-week old:) - Magnus - 06-29-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: One-week old:) - Huntress - 06-30-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: One-week old:) - Sen - 06-30-2012, 10:00 AM