Total 18 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Future Fairy Auction Idea - Heroic Account
Monomate Offline

RE: Future Fairy Auction Idea - Heroic Account

While the idea in itself behind it is noble (promoting the pvp/woe scene, I appreciate that the GMs did brainstorm about it), I can't see this helping anything at all.

1. Rahice's words:??The idea behind the gears was to enable someone to be BG, Trans and Non-Trans WoE prepared. This will not happen. I can guarantee that the account will be bought by someone who already Woe's. If anyone was slightly interested in doing Woe they would join a Woe guild and start doing so, not wait for a golden oppurtunity like this to suddenly get the urge to (and be able and willing to outbid an established Woe guild who would pitch money together and have much more to gain from acquiring this). Thus the woe pop will remain the same, only the outcome might change a bit. As for BG, there is no absolutely no reason to BG on it since BG gears are untradable and would be deleted after the 1 month mark.

2. Gears are vastly overpowered! Something on par with current endgame pvp/BG gears along with a little extra to spice it up I would be fine with, but this is too much. I get it that you made them untransable to balance it out a bit, but transes arent that much better than non trans. Blacksmith and Monk can still pack a punch, while most classes can tank the same, minus 2 or 3k hp. I do NOT want to see a sage with these gears.

Not to mention; while the premise is that this is a Woe account, nothing stops the owner from doing pvm with it. What was it 70def/60mdef? +10 all stats and immunity to most statuses that would make one hell of a pvm tank, just that def alone is near-impossible to achieve on a non swordy class.

If another idea behind this is to counter the people with mvp cards/god items running around with a Terminator of your own, it actually makes it worse for the majority of people, because you will NEED mvp cards/god items to even hope taking this Terminator down.

Imo if you want to promote the pvp/bg/woe scene, the most logical choice is to add bg/woe-only consummables, obtainable by both woe and bg points. Its a tried and true system that most pservers have. War whites and blue are a good start but its not nearly enough (and they are expensive vs the amount you get to use in a woe), we need AD mats, glit coat, spider webs, y/r gems, speed pots and poison bottles in there, on top of my head.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012 12:23 AM by Monomate.)
09-17-2012 12:13 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Future Fairy Auction Idea - Heroic Account - Monomate - 09-17-2012 12:13 AM