Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday!
Former-GM-Chaucer Offline

RE: PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday!

I would like to congratulate Rahice for this event. It's only on day one, and yet somehow she has surpassed me with the worst event ever to the pvp community. Who knew- that having a pvp event specifically made for those who begged for one would be worse than a pvm rp event? Seriously? They asked for it by name saying that it was a must have, and now it's the worst event ever? That is amazing, I am honored to have worked with you and seen your brilliance on somehow making that happen. I look forward to the day that PvM players get upset at a PvM event the same way that your pvp players hate you.

I humbly hand the title of 'worst event ever' to you Rahice. You earned it with the time and effort that you put into this. I'm really going to have to step up my game if I want it back.

Don't worry Rahice, I think the event of musical chairs pvp sounds like it might do worse. Icon_biggrin

[Image: AEy8c.png]
10-15-2012 05:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday! - GM-Chaucer - 10-15-2012 05:45 PM