Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday!
GM-Rahice Offline
The Malevolent Queen Maleficent

RE: PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday!

I know the event has faults, and that I made mistakes recalling the wrong people at the wrong times and announcing a wrong name I think twice. I admit that there's mistakes and that it will be worked on.

It takes two sides to make an event work.

Not only is it on us to keep things running and to make sure the rules are fair (don't say anything until you read this all). But it is also for us to make a better event in the future. It also means that you as players need to put input in, which we are glad for. But I will tell you now. You come to me, cussing up a storm and screaming at me and I will NOT take you seriously.

I don't care if you see me as mean or stupid. But at least give me some decency, I'm also a regular player on this server and a person behind the screen. Even if you're mad and need to vent, taking it out solely toward me isn't going to make anything better.

There were issues, which are noted now and will be hopefully ironed out for future PVP Tournaments.

With that said, the Team Battle will commence under the same rules as the others to ensure that there is nothing suddenly edited and made unfair for others.

[Image: Rahice.gif]
Thank you Ren for the Signature!
10-15-2012 07:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday! - GM-Rahice - 10-15-2012 07:27 PM