Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday!
Mara Offline
Self Titled Goddess

RE: PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday!

I actually enjoyed the event a lot, it was a tad slow, but it gave us something different.

Here are a few points that could be fixed:

- Adding a NPCs to the map for access between matches, repair and Kafra. (Like BG's, it cannot be accessible during a match, might be hard but you get the gist of it)

- Matches being best out of 3 makes things much faster. (If all 3 rounds were tied, add an extra rounds till there is only one person alive, or something like that.)

- Using a smaller map will help make matches faster.

- Edit the 30 second aggression rule. (I think this should be applied to the person running away, not to the one doing the chasing; since it just foments cowardliness.)

- Not really something that should be change, but merging extended classes with Trans classes might be good for future tournaments. (So they wont feel left out if it's a Trans only thing. Also Ninja > All other extended classes...)

Nothing else comes to mind at the moment, besides getting a video app to record the fights. That way you can see why and how things came out the way they did, and we can rewatch sweet ass matches like some of the trans ones.

@CP: I liked all your points except the "winner is decided via damage", since they can do just like Ryan and run away while doing 1k damage every 10 seconds or so, and not get hit.??It's hard to come up with a simple way to stop it.

Edit:
Forgot to thank you Rahice for giving us this event (Though I did say it a few time during the event.) I hope we didn't discourage you into not making any more, and I'm sorry for any thing we might have said, I know we aren't an easy crowed to please.

I know it's a lot to ask but I would love to see a monthly tournaments between trans classes (and extended). It's harder than hosting a fairy auction, but If ToH is possible, I think this is too. Thanks again.

Mara: 9x/50 Soul Linker
Mami: +89/50 Priest <3
Lind: 9x/6x Champion
Urtool: 9x/5x Creator - Paz: 99 Lif
Noob Behind A Bow: hurr/durr DERP DERP
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012 11:11 PM by Mara.)
10-15-2012 11:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PVP Tournament in Celebration of heRO's Birthday! - Mara - 10-15-2012 11:06 PM