Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About that review we received on RMS forums o.o
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

RE: About that review we received on RMS forums o.o

There's things they're both right and wrong about.

-Account-bound warps and ending other busywork redundancies wouldn't be the end of the world. As much as I've spent unlocking places on tenbillion characters I wouldn't mind if they were free to unlock.

-They spent a long time knocking the buddy-beanie!! D:>??It's a new player's best friend, and you can use it to grind ALL your new characters and trans characters. It also unlocks towns for you for free and makes you travel.

-They're right about V4P gears. Why not just make them *all* available for 50 points? Or if you want to be stingy and all "no you can't have them agarrarrara >:U" about it, make them use 75 points for a gear that's out of season--or discount current-month gears. Building on that, having to wait THE WHOLE YEAR to get a certain custom gear here (i.e. holiday/birthday) is something I've always hated too. I've got some crazy patience, but that is a VERY LONG TIME to have to wait if nobody's going to sell what you're looking for. There should be SOME way to get around that so as to not penalize players for not being around at an exact time (or not being able to have the amazingly sweet benefits of an over-upped stylish hero cap.) I recommend a new add-on for the Timeless Room (Zodiac quest) to revisit various holidays/events and get gears that way (even if for an additional price), because the population is in decline and therefore so are the # of items available for purchase. Going further off on a tangent, getting a random past gear for completing a quest--as opposed to being able to choose which specific past gear you want--is also an accessibility-crippling jimmykick.

-There really are about 40-60 players online at any given time. The population is obviously bigger than that, it's just that they're not all at once.

-BG is very unfun and expensive to new players. Undeniably. I'm putting off BG'ing until it's less time consuming. In addition to the fees, there's a lot of waiting between each match and that's boring.

-Alex, they're mocking your shops!! XD!!! If they knew about the wal-mart approach we took, they'd realize that's specifically there to make a variety of weapons available for the players and not have to refresh the shops every day (buymoreweaponsbuymoreweaponsbuymoreweaponsbuymoreweapons)

-Light VS Dark apparently used to have some story behind it, and even though it still claims there's one, there hasn't really been one since Satan Morroc blew up Morroc. The Light VS Dark quasi-WoE's don't count. That's not story, that's a gangbang.

-They complained about the website layout. Hey, wasn't there some angry leetul gurl who came here and started a month long flame-fest about how great she was and how she was gonna redesign the site so fantastically and the GM's *NEEDED* to accept her help, because it's something she would totally do, and not lose interest over and disappear? I look back on that and laaaaugh~ Laugh

-Mining and fishing should be easier on your wrists or at least require less spamming to be efficient. Why not make it like New World fishing/clicking the mysterious rock, in which you click, wait about 10 seconds (and be vulnerable) but then receive a random set of results based on your fishing/mining skill level? It beats hours of stone stone stone stone iron ore stone stone stone stone pick broke guppy guppy guppy guppy fish got away fish got away salmon fish got away trout guppy bass fish got away.......

Kittie put it best, they're missing a lot of features that heRO has, but if you consider how put off they were that they wouldn't delve any further into it to *see* them, it could be part of why the population's in decline.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 09:17 PM by Weapon.)
03-01-2013 09:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: About that review we received on RMS forums o.o - Weapon - 03-01-2013 09:10 PM