Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic/Legendary Hero Quest
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
Epic/Legendary Hero Quest
A true hero should be well traveled and experienced. While a big optional point, most heroes strive to help those they meet along the way. A large part of this process is what we know and love as questing.

What I propose is a new quest that requires an obscene number of other quests before it, as well as being reborn or extended classes, and have a massive amount of Allegiance points. In the end, it'd provide you with experience, potential parties in rarely seen places, and awesome sauce custom gears based on class.

For starters, this quest would not work if you haven't done the monster extermination quest for that month. And they'd have to have all of the towns and dungeons unlocked.

perhaps it could involve some things in the Timeless Room with the Zodiac Wings.

Speaking of Wings, what exactly do we know about Sir Hemerald, the man who invented the four elemental wings of this world? Perhaps we could have new custom quests expanding on the history of the Master (and perhaps his four pupils as well.) In game, very little is actually explained about them and it's basically a fetch quest

Aside from those quests I have envisioned being a part of this are-
Sisterly Affection I & II
Wandering Spirit
Thanatos Tower Party Quest
Peace for Arunafeltz
Nameless Island Entrance Quest
The Crow of Destiny
the Gonryun Chief's Quest
Poison King Quest
Heart Fragment Quest
Banish Winter
Koschei the Immortal
Kiel Hyre Quest (yes Killing the quest kiel would be required)
Juperos Ruins History
Footprint Quest in Ayothaya
Rebellion Quest
The Sign Quest
Biological Weapon Quest
Eye of Hellion
The Rogue Guild Investigation Quest
Z-Gang Quest
Broken Diamond Quest
and if it's Possible to complete at this time the Return of the Wise King.

Potentially in the future, this list can be modified with more custom quests, or add in a Tie in with the Trials of HeRO.. For the most part these quests are condensed down to the final quest in their chain. However I wouldn't require them to be nobles to do this, as I feel that'd be far too exclusive to make it worth it.

While in the long run this would involve to talking to a lot of NPC's and going back and forth and relaying messages and what not, it's pretty un-avoidable that a quest of this scale would have to have fetch quest portions.

They'd have drops from the dragons in abyss, to the clones in the biolabs, from the demons of the Interdimensional Gorge, Nameless, and Odin's Temple, to the fires thor's volcano. There should be things like Finding heaven in Freya's grace (Rachel Sanctuary dungeon is referred to as the Holy Ground in game), to deepening your exploration into the pits of Hell (new and undiscovered Niflheim maps perchance?)

All the while furthering the Philosophical and Spiritual journey of your character. Of course the reward should be super good for having to go through all of that... Assuming they haven't already 99'ed through all of the quests required to get here, they'd be rich from all of the experiences they've endured, they'd be wiser from all, if not most of their mistakes, and in the end they'd be stronger for it all.

For the rewards, its kind of a grey area for me, trying to think of what would be so awesome that you'd willingly go through all of that. Perhaps they could be custom equipments (dependent on class). Perhaps it could be an NPC that'd only talk to you after you've finished that'd sell you enriched ores. Perhaps it could be a scroll of some sort that guarantees 1 successful refine. The sky's the limit!
05-28-2013, 02:57 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Epic/Legendary Hero Quest - by The Legendary Joe - 05-28-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Epic/Legendary Hero Quest - by Mr. Charcanine - 05-28-2013, 03:34 PM
RE:??Epic/Legendary Hero Quest - by KaminoKaoru - 05-28-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Epic/Legendary Hero Quest - by Adrillf - 05-29-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: Epic/Legendary Hero Quest - by Sen - 05-29-2013, 01:06 AM
RE:??Epic/Legendary Hero Quest - by Ptah - 05-29-2013, 11:29 AM
RE: Epic/Legendary Hero Quest - by Ptah - 05-29-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Epic/Legendary Hero Quest - by Adrillf - 05-29-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: Epic/Legendary Hero Quest - by Sen - 05-29-2013, 12:34 PM