Item Trial was too hard
Item Trial was balanced
Item Trial was too easy
Trivia was too hard
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too easy
I love ToH!!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trials of heroes for June 2013 Feedback Thread
Nachi Offline

RE: Trials of heroes for June 2013 Feedback Thread

Well... altogether the ToH was nice, there's just two things that bugged me.
The first thing were the dark pinguiculas in the first round of monster trial. I'm certain there were more people like me who thought "It's the first round and there are 10 monsters, they're probably manageable." So I got pwned trying to fight them. It wasn't such a big deal, as Panda gave me 5 points anyway, but please don't do something like this in future ToHs.
You might think "But if it's random it is more fun!", however people take the number of the round as a factor in whether they should try to fight or run (at least I do) and failing at monster trial is not fun. :/
If you really want to make it random, at least say at the beginning: "This time the monster difficulty in rounds will be random." Then everybody knows where they're at.

And then those Blue hair locks... I dunno, but I killed about 45 Thanas and didn't get a single one. And we were supposed to collect 18? I realize it isn't impossible, because I saw one person actually get 18 (or more), but I also saw people with 0-4 or so. XD
There isn't something wrong with the drop rate, is there? >__>

Personally I'm frustrated this time as i got 67 points. I even knew one of the trivia answers, but i overthought it like "No, it can't be that number because X and Y, so why don't i try this number instead?" That was quite the self-pwn.
Oh, about the trivia btw. XD
I can't help but say this, for the last question it seems one of the expected answers was "suicided". I'm certain the correct answer would be "suicide". My cellphone's dictionary doesn't even know the word "suicided" and puts red lines under it. Lol! ^^
I'm sorry for the people who typed in suicide, fortunately I didn't try that. .__."
06-30-2013 05:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trials of heroes for June 2013 Feedback Thread - Nachi - 06-30-2013 05:32 AM