Item Trial was too hard
Item Trial was balanced
Item Trial was too easy
Trivia was too hard
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too easy
I love ToH!!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trials of heroes for June 2013 Feedback Thread
Session Offline
Formerly known as Tak.

RE: Trials of heroes for June 2013 Feedback Thread

ToH was kinda fun, but also more stressful than it was worth for the time I put into it. During the Monster Trial I did not get to attempt room 1, but was rewarded 10 points for the malfunction that happened so that was alright, although the 15 minute wait wasn't all too entertaining, it was understandable.

The item trial was easy enough, I suppose. I got the first two pretty fast, and once I finally found the fancy robe npc I was able to make two robes, and almost had a third before it timed out. I was doubling back to the npc for it, so being warped out without it being counted really irked me as it would have made up for my deficit with the blue hair locks, which only came up to a total of three or four, despite killing at least 30-40 thanatos. I'd think a 12% rate [according to @mi} would drop them a bit more often than that, but I digress.

My main complaint, I guess it can be called, is that I also tried answering "suicide" on the Bruspetti part. I even tried answering "Knife" just in case there was a mistake. Then, during the Dark vs Light mass battle, dark *really* took it home with a 2 over 0 win.

I came up at 69 points, and won't have an opportunity to play HeRo for quite some time beyond this weekend. In three instances [Item trial, bruspetti trivia, mass battle reallllly should reward for such a well played win imo] I could have gotten a few points that would have put me over, finally getting my first wings after all this time.

The efforts put in by Kaenec and Patton are deeply appreciated on my behalf, but I found this ToH more tedious and bothersome than I had any attempts in the past. Bearing in mind I've only attempted but a few times.
Ending up depressed over a single point, over said reasons above...was unfun. The consolation prize only managed to rub it in my face.

My Shop/Buylist- Angel's Branch of HeRo
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=23468

Ign:
High Priest- Akharamizu-Leader of Transcension
Assassin Cross- DownfallenAngel
High Wizard- Session
To-Be SinX2- Tithe
Rogue- Anzkhel
Errende- Hunter
Gunslinger- Ancele
Soullinker- Jonag

I used to have a comment here. I still do, but I used to do, too.
06-30-2013 06:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trials of heroes for June 2013 Feedback Thread - Session - 06-30-2013 06:59 AM