Poll: Is Dg too Easy and Does it Need a Nerf?
This poll is closed.
Yes It's OP and needs a Nerf! 5.00% 1 5.00%
Yes It's OP but fine the way it is. 15.00% 3 15.00%
Meh... 20.00% 4 20.00%
No It's fine the way it is. 60.00% 12 60.00%
Total 20 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has DG Made HeRO Too Easy? Does it Need a Nerf?
ghaleoneternal Offline
Hero of Justice

RE:??Has DG Made HeRO Too Easy? Does it Need a Nerf?

NihonNights Wrote:Other maps can become more competitive if there were a "Map of the week/month" every 2 or 4 weeks that offers bonus EXP. Certain maps could be excluded from ever getting on that list, (Thor 1 and 3, DG, Necros, ID3) and others would be promoted that are more feasible (Medusa, Anolian, Majos, Juperos, etc) and for soloers "a mob of the week" could be interesting, incentivizing hunting/lvling in a different place. We can already see people adapting to the Alarm Map having extra spawns and exp. This changes player behavior, and that is not a bad thing. Of course, these ideas may also have corresponding negative constraints, so it is important to study which maps would be made available for "Map of the week".

Has anyone started a poll on this subject or done anything further?

As a potential returning player this is something that greatly interests me, both from a solo and group perspective.

In the past few days I've seen only DG parties and nothing else being advertised in main. There doesn't appear to be much variety in where people generally hunt. A couple of years ago when I trans'd LK and HP during 5th or 6th anniversary, Nameless was all the rage.

It would be a breath of fresh air and variety to add some kind of map/mob of the week with very slight, albeit rewarding exp bonus.

Taluden - 7x Lord Knight (SP)
Ebony 'Dong' Twilight - 8x High Priest (FS/ME)
Atacca - 8x Hunter (AS)
Hazamalol - 7x Assassin (DD)
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 01:03 AM by ghaleoneternal.)
08-06-2013 01:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE:??Has DG Made HeRO Too Easy? Does it Need a Nerf? - ghaleoneternal - 08-06-2013 01:02 AM