• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adjust War Zone drops/drop chances
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Threads: 53
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances
I saw what you did there Azote

And I liked it.

Just played in the dungeon a bit more, and finally couldn't run around webbing everything and one shotting them with double fire bolts. I'm a little sad that I didn't farm more when I had the chance, but I like the modifications that you put on the mobs to balance it out a bit. It even took me 3-4 webs and a bit of luck to take down myself. I like the new mob me a lot better, much more willing to dispell and web (and his cast time isn't shabby either). Much more of a challenge, but still doable with a solo player if you manage to clear out a corner (my favorite is top left) and work from there.

I'm still a little confused by the sinx's in the dungeon, neither of them seemed to be hitting nearly as hard as I remembered them hitting me in a pvp setting (they would edp and sonic blow me, and wouldn't one shot me while wearing my super squishy matk gears).

Part of the reason that I want my HW in there, is from what I can tell just from this phase, is that everything can be frozen, and then bursted down from there. I didn't get much time to try to freeze things with the update that you just put out to see if this is still the case, but I'm really hopping that you'll take some notes from bio3 and mix up the elements of the mobs just to make it so you can't SG a mob and win.

I say the monster update was in the right direction, just a hair more difficult if you're looking for it to be a party dungeon instead of a solo dungeon, and yet again, MORE PLAYERS! If you don't already have a mob in there, get your butt in gear and get going! More fairy auctions to make yourself a mob to add into that dungeon! If all else fails, I'm adding some more Adrillfs into the dungeon because it's just been super fun to play on that map. It's like pvp and pvm had a love child, and out popped warzone.

Edit:
Speaking of the top left corner- there's a buggy area where you can port in, and even bolt things that are on the tower, but they can't reach you, and you can't walk out. 85,365 is the general area. Don't know if you can fix this, but it's just a weird little corner of the map that you can get stuck in if you're not careful.

And now that I've played in there even more, lolz at Kittie's brewer being in there. But, if you want the super evil thing to do, could you possibly give the creators the ability to summon their homuncs?
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2013, 01:28 AM by Adrillf.)
09-21-2013, 01:07 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-18-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ptah - 09-18-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-18-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Jens - 09-18-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by iMilo - 09-19-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ptah - 09-19-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Adrillf - 09-21-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-21-2013, 04:01 AM
RE:??adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-21-2013, 01:25 PM