Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adjust War Zone drops/drop chances
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Threads: 21
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances
I was just thinking about it and just had to ask this now: You want to put in high-end gears in monsters into dungeon to encourage people to woe, yet you make woe a must to enter (hello sitting in corners in castle, in hide even) so people can farm them solo? Where the hell is logic in that? I'm pretty sure that for WoE you'll need what? A goddamn guild! If you have a guild for WoE what the hell is keeping them from doing high-end MvPs themselves? If you wouldn't be able to kill MvPs without high-end gears there just wouldn't be any since people wouldn't be able to kill them.

Also, why the hell you compare getting AK and variants? Not only do they have more than 1 .03 drop (and it's annoying as hell), but they also have a goddamn long quest to enter the place where you can actually farm them. I don't know if someone hunts them in Glast Heim, but it'd be inefficient as f**k. Here we have a dungeon to enter which you can just sit in a castle twice a week, with monsters bit more annoying, yet way more rewarding and in quite a count?

And as above, you somehow always forget about existing players. Mind you, this server is not having a fresh start with no players before, and if you release something you have to think about effect not only for new players, but also take in mind that already established players will gain at least twice the profit. For every mediocre geared x new players that can get a gear and be happy there'll be 1 already established player with high end gears that will get x gears and will laugh. And in the end we'll just break the economy and you'll have to fix it anyways. Like with bee wings. Or spare cards.
God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2013, 10:59 AM by Ptah.)
09-21-2013, 10:57 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-18-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ptah - 09-18-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-18-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Jens - 09-18-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by iMilo - 09-19-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ptah - 09-19-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-21-2013, 04:01 AM
RE:??adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-21-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ptah - 09-21-2013, 10:57 AM