Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adjust War Zone drops/drop chances
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Threads: 53
RE:??adjust War Zone drops/drop chances
Ptah Wrote:I was just thinking about it and just had to ask this now: You want to put in high-end gears in monsters into dungeon to encourage people to woe, yet you make woe a must to enter (hello sitting in corners in castle, in hide even) so people can farm them solo? Where the hell is logic in that?

Please read the thread before you over react. As sated by Azote-

Azote Wrote:Entrance is not meant to be all time exclusive to those who created a monster of themselves. It's only until next reboot which will make other access available. Next reboot should be within a week.

Next:
ChaosPrince Wrote:Perma EDP for CP, Perma cloak and 100% sonic blow.
If possible, add 56% demi human defense would be better than simply adding Def and Mdef (too many skills that bypass them).
Another adjustment that might work, is giving them some specific elements (ex. holy, shadow, ghost, etc). That already will make it a little more challenging.

Azote and GM team is trying to balance the monsters to give people a chance, not make it entirely impossible for players to kill you. Your monster is aiming to be okay, but not broken stupid. Perma EDP, cloak, and 100% sonic blow puts your mob in broken stupid area.

Also, monsters don't use cards, so there's no way to code into them card and gear effects like demi-human reduction. Sadly, the only way Azote has to make us have more defenses is increasing HP, def, mdef (hence the recent buffs to these three things).

I do agree that elements should be added not for the survivability of the mobs, but for the challenge of the players facing them. It increases the difficulty of the dungeon in both solo and group farming. For solo parties, you have to bring different gears to fight against different elements and races, instead of one to cover everything. In party settings, it increases it because you can't just bring a HW to cover everything, and then lvl 10 SG to win.

Finally, just because it's a pet peeve of mine:
Demogoron Wrote:a mood point

It's a moot point. A moody point is what your girlfriend makes when PMS-ing.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/moot_point

09-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-18-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ptah - 09-18-2013, 11:26 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-18-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Jens - 09-18-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by iMilo - 09-19-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ptah - 09-19-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-21-2013, 04:01 AM
RE:??adjust War Zone drops/drop chances - by Ange - 09-21-2013, 01:25 PM