Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change Nidhoggur Shadow MVP stats/skillset
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE: Change Nidhoggur Shadow MVP stats/skillset

One thing that I was thinking was that if we add to the coding. Other monsters (correct me if I'm wrong) have the ability to react to specific skills. Think Ra, if you're brave enough to hit him with an SG, things happen. What if we just added to the code that if they get hit by asura they teleport? If we're so anti-asura when killing the big bad MVP's, then let's stop portal asuras, or at least make it so that every time that you try to portal asura you have to pull the MvP back to the portal. Bare minimum, that's a HUGE time sink.

My favorite solution is to make the mob dangerously stupid hard on both sides of the portal. Think bio3, there's a reason that no one rarely goes down there, and those mobs haven't been mentioned at all in the portal asura list, because both sides of the map are stupid dangerous. In theory, you CAN portal asura bio3 mvp's, but the time and effort to set that up and maintain a clear area to asura the mvp, and the high probability that by the time you recharge that the damage has been mainly healed out. As 'old' of a dungeon it is Bio is more high end than any of the new, custom dungeons. SM might be bigger and stronger than Margaretha, but when push comes to shove, on which is more difficult to kill, I'd put my money on Margetha and her friends any day of the week.

If I remember the invasion event right when we were given the entirely free exp loss free, no extra mobs to deal with, event that was held in Lighthalzen by GM-Chaucer, a full team of players couldn't clear the Howard MvP in under an hour. Sure, maybe we weren't the most organized team of Howard hunters, and I don't think we had the highest tier of items available, but still a group of 99/70 players, with an entirely free map, no distractions, and being able to corner him, should be able to do SOMETHING.

The only other thing that I'd love to see, is a modification of Bee's effect for one (or more) of the asura fodder MvP's. I know that this one would be a coding nightmare, and the chances of that actually happening are slim, but in a perfect world, that would be my solution. Asura Nyd to 50% health, and then he switches maps, right on the warp point, ready to smash and dash the party's face in. Sort of like Bee and his two forms, but the different forms just happen to be on alternate maps.
10-08-2013 03:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change Nidhoggur Shadow MVP stats/skillset - Adrillf - 10-08-2013 03:01 PM