Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change Nidhoggur Shadow MVP stats/skillset
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Threads: 104
RE: Change Nidhoggur Shadow MVP stats/skillset
Since when does Hardrock Mammoth not take damage from Asura???I'm pretty sure the last time I checked the only reason people don't Asura him is because of "Earthquake lv 10, Any - Hit by Asura Strike @ Self, 0 sec cast time, 0 sec cast delay, 100% chance, uninterruptable" - not because it doesn't deal damage to him.

Furthermore, the reason Bio3 MVPs aren't portal Asura killed is not because of the difficulty of the map in terms of danger in setting up (Level 2 Bio is not even scary in the slightest).??Rather, the problem is that the run back is potentially long (for when the champ or HP or lure dies) whereas for SM it's about as fast as it could possibly be, AND because Bio3 is a maze of REALLY tightly packed mobs many of whom spam AoE or are very fast (movement speed) making actually getting the MVP to the portal way more trouble than it's (usually) worth.

EDIT: Ah, I found what you meant about no Asura damage. But that's only because of his once per 10 seconds casting of Illusionary Shadow. If it weren't for his 0-second delay EQ on Asura hits that would be easy to deal with.
- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2013, 03:35 PM by azurerogue.)
10-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change Nidhoggur Shadow MVP stats/skillset - by azurerogue - 10-08-2013, 03:33 PM