Threads: 21
RE: ????Change Nidhoggur Shadow MVP stats/skillset
Aaronock Wrote:
Eldakar Wrote:
Gojira Wrote:lol I better not even comment

Please do.

*Also eggs AMJ to extrapolate further* Evil

I add in my vote to that.

Also, it would be awesome to see changes on Nidd. Portal asura shouldn't be the only way ever possible to kill an MVP. And it's not that i'm against portal asura, asura in general and whatnot. If you want it so - please do it that way. But to me it's boring as f*k. I really see no fun in 2 people going in and out over and over again. Until MVP is dead. Yes, he guards the best garment in the late game, but even going through dungeon is way more fun than killing this guy.

Especially for Roger:
I was lexing HP, i was champ and most of serving classes in nidd party. It's goddamn boring.

Also, from some of the previous threads i remember there was some problem with nidd not being able to teleport inside his MVP area, he could teleport on th maze part of level, and it would generally suck. Iirc that required later SvN. Which hasn't changed since then. And god knows if it ever will. (Not that i'm whining, just lost all hope for that ever happening.)
God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
10-09-2013, 09:46 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ????Change Nidhoggur Shadow MVP stats/skillset - by Ptah - 10-09-2013, 09:46 AM